Friday, February 8, 2013

Eating All of Mexico

Instead of stuffing our faces in low quality mess deck food, my two friends and I chose to eat at Mi Pueblo Food Center off of Solano. This is like the Mexican Walmart, it has a full super market, tequila corner, and a full deli / taquera.

So I normally hit up the hot line, there are: soups, stews, fajitas, and other amazing ready to eat dishes. My usual is a shrimp chimichanga, sope, and a chile rellano or I just settle for a carnitas burrito. But tonight there was a faint smell of 24 tacos served in a metal tray. So we ordered 24 tacos with chicken, steak, and carnitas.


The magical package of south of the border goodness was carefully concealed in a metal box. 


(Insert drooling mouths here)


Post eating of Mexico resulted in being too full to walk out of the market and recovering with a food coma. 

Loren Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment